If you are heading to Rocky Point (also known as Puerto Peñasco in Mexico) and you want to stay in a beautiful place right next to the beach, then you need to check out Six Palms Villas! Although Six Palms Villas are technically located in Playa Encanto (about 25 minutes away from Rocky Point), it’s still close enough to drive into Rocky Point but also nice enough that you can just stay at your villa.
Six Palms Villas is the perfect spot to relax, enjoy delicious cocktails, and spend all day in the infinity pool, jacuzzi or beach!
Six Palms Villas has two separate buildings, with 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom villas with an open modern floor plan. There are a total of 9 units available for large groups. The villas can be rented individually, or you can rent out the whole property. We rented out Villa #7 and loved it.
The great thing about Six Palms Villas was that the beach wasn’t crowded at all as it can be in certain parts of Rocky Point.
The jacuzzi and infinity pools are a great place to relax and enjoy the beautiful sunsets you get in Mexico.
There are plenty of umbrellas, swings, and hammocks to relax. We definitely spent a lot of time on the swings.
Six Palms Villas has outdoor grills so I highly recommend that you bring meat to grill carne asada, hot dogs, and marinated chicken! We brought breakfast food and stuff to make sandwiches as well but you can go through the Villa’s concierge and order cocktails, fruit plates and even book a massage by the beach for $50 an hour.
You can also enjoy the free kayaks and paddle boards on site as well. We also saw people renting jet skis and banana boats.
Six Palms Villas has all of the amenities that you need and more which include:
- 2 adult pools
- 1 kiddie pool
- 2 jacuzzis
- Outdoor Dining – Large tables with 4 BBQ grills and cooking stations for all your outside dinning needs
- Outdoor rinsing areas
- 2 Sets of swings on the beach
- 4 Beach Hammocks
- 6 Separate beach umbrellas for shade with swings and chairs
- Kayaks and paddle boards
- Fully equipped kitchen that offers full size stove/oven, fridge, coffee/tea maker, toaster, rice cooker, dinning wear
- Bar area includes a wine rack and a built in beverage cooler
- Large 8 person dinning table in addition to a 4 person kitchen island
- Living room: Open living space with a large sofa for up to 10 people and 75 inch TV for your entertainment
I hope you enjoyed my review and I highly recommend you consider Six Palms Villas when visiting Mexico. You can book a Villa here.
If you need more Rocky Point inspiration, check out the below posts:
Thank you all for reading, and stay enthusiastic!